EXHAUST SYSTEM COMBO, REAR EXIT DUALS , PLUS, A MINI RAM HORN EXHAUST HEADER
The Twist Dynamics WP Dual is one of the best sounding, hottest looking exhaust systems offered for the new 2020 + Prostar powered Polaris Slingshots. This WP REAR – EXIT system,c/w Header , can be purchased in CAT delete only, and is the most popular, best-selling exhaust system produced by Twist Dynamics. As with all WP products, all routing is ABOVE the frame rail which equates to zero loss of ground clearance on an already low-profile vehicle. The rear cans are offered in your choice of either a flat black or carbon fiber finish.
BENEFITS OF THE WP DUAL REAR EXIT EXHAUST SYSTEM FROM TWIST DYNAMICS:
- Drastically reduces firewall heat by allowing hot exhaust gases to flow behind the Slingshot
- Easy on the ears because the sound exits behind the Slingshot
- Reduces emissions smell because of the rear exit design
- The style and looks are unmatched, and the sound speaks for itself
FEATURES OF THE WP DUAL REAR EXIT EXHAUST SYSTEM FROM TWIST DYNAMICS:
- Mandrel bent 2″ piping for smooth exhaust flow
- Brushed finish Stainless Steel Rear Section
- Compatible with Twist Dynamics aftermarket header line
- Removable DB Inserts for Mild or Wild Exhaust Note
- CNC Machined Flange
- Heat-Wrapped Aluminized Steel through transmission tunnel
- Mounting hardware included
- Patent Pending
*Please note that running a taller windshield and/or a roof system may cause some fume smell in the cabin.
**Twist Dynamics WP Exhaust Systems are designed to work in conjunction with Slingshots whose battery trays have not been altered or those that are utilizing the Twist Dynamics Battery Tray Conversion Kit for the Optima Yellow-Top Battery upgrade ONLY. All other aftermarket modifications to this area of the Slingshot may affect the safety and performance of the vehicle and exhaust system. As such, Twist Dynamics CANNOT and will not accept responsibility for, nor honor warranty claims resulting from improper installation of the exhaust system or usage of unapproved battery tray modifications.**
*California law generally prohibits the sale and installation of aftermarket exhaust products UNLESS such products are installed on vehicles that did not come originally equipped with catalytic converters or are used only for racing and are never used upon a California highway. Before selling or purchasing in California, please visit the Twist Dynamics Customer Service page for more information on Federal and State Noise and Emissions Laws.
*cat-delete intended for off-road use only